FanX: Look, a Wild Creative Appeared!
Create Loud Podcast
Rachel and I had the privilege of attending Salt Lake FanX this past weekend! It was an awesome experience. Every costume from Bob’s Burgers to LEGO Batman to Predator was there, and we got to be a part of it!
On this special episode, we took a dive into the artists and creatives selling their work of all kinds. We asked them about what inspires them, what they’d say to aspiring creatives, and what they’d do differently if they had a chance. Here’s a list of everybody we talked to and where you can find them online!
- Dawn Blair, author
- Morgan Rhys Gibbons (Comic book artist, “Reality Not Included”)
- Stephanie Jaeger (Author, “Scrolls of Zndaria”)
- Haylee Morice (Surreal artist/illustrator)
- Dale George (Author, “The Device”)
- Cathleen Abalos (Illustration/storyboarding)
- Elvira and Ronnie Dukes (Dukes Comics, creators of A.W.O.L.)
- Brandewyn Gill (Creature/Character Design)
- Dolly Williams (Author of “Child of Chaos”)
- Tyler Lamph (Artist)
- Shelby Fisher (Artist/YouTuber)
- Alyssa Tallent (Artist/Children’s illustrator)
- Derek Knierim (Comic book creator, illustrator)
- Ryan Winch (Illustrator, creator of “Space Pilgrim”)
We want to hear from you! Send us a message on Facebook or send us an email at email@example.com. Find us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter or visit createloud.org.